Sunday, August 29, 2010

Quilt top


I think this came out even better than I had hoped!


And quickly too!  It was almost like this quilt top put itself together...everything lined up, no headaches, and voila!


I know I said this yesterday, but I just cannot get over the cuteness of those whales...so adoreable.  Im glad I have extras of all the fabric for this quilt, because I will be tempted to make this exact same quilt again sometime in the future!


The top measures 40 inches x 40 inches and was made from Oh Fransson's simply modern baby quilt pattern, I highly recommend it, so simple but there are so may choices for the fabric combos.  I actually think she has updated the pattern since I've purchased it to include a few different quilt top layouts. 

Now I need to come up with an equally adoreable quilt back for this cuteness!

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the whales....the colors are perfect for a little boy, with out being the obvious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, and that whale fabric IS adorable.

    ReplyDelete